Interested in speaking at SEAK?
We are now accepting speaking proposals for the SEAK Non-Clinical Careers Conference.
We are seeking presentations that provide relevant, timely and useful guidance for physicians considering a change to a non-clinical career.
Top 5 Reasons to Speak at the SEAK Non-Clinical Careers Conference:
- You will be able to share your experience and success with 400 physicians in career transition.
- Speakers are treated as rock stars by the attendees and the SEAK conference team.
- Faculty get to meet and network with 40 other speakers and mentors who are industry leaders.
- Your biographical information and photograph will be mailed to over 150,000 physicians nationwide in our color 36 page conference brochure.
- Faculty are invited to stay for as much of the conference as time permits.
Conference talks are 50 minutes, which include 10 minute Q&A session.
If you are interested in being a speaker or a conference mentor please email your CV, contact information and topic ideas to Mail@seak.com