If you are a physician who would like to explore the numerous non-clinical opportunities open to you, this is the conference for you.
Our course is designed for physicians who:
- Don’t enjoy going to work every day
- Are interested in making more money than clinical medicine provides
- Are ready for new challenges
- Want to explore their options
- Are frustrated and dissatisfied with their current career
- Want to learn how to locate and land lucrative non-clinical positions
- Are in or near retirement and are looking for additional income/challenges
- Would like to eliminate the stress and time commitments of their current career and spend more time with their families
- Are looking to jump start their career transition
- Are deciding whether to change careers
- Need a jumping off point on their career transition
Here’s why you should attend SEAK’s Non-Clinical Careers Conference
- Find out what jobs are out there, how to get them and how much they pay
- One-on-one mentoring
- Meet with employers and recruiters
- See with your own eyes that switching to a non-clinical career has more financial potential than clinical medicine and is in fact a step forward, not a step backwards.
- Learn from numerous doctors who have successfully made the switch and hear how it is done
- Become empowered by knowing you are far from alone in your desire for change
- Network with faculty, mentors, recruiters and fellow attendees
- Get your process of career change moving into high gear
- Form a customized action plan to position yourself for and successfully make your career transition
SEAK, Inc. (www.seak.com), founded in 1980, is an ACCME accredited continuing education and publishing firm. We have trained thousands of physicians across the United States. We pride ourselves on the quality of our educational programs and encourage attendees to talk to other physicians who have taken SEAK courses in the past. Please see the extensive list of our testimonials.