SEAK Attorneys Jim Mangraviti and Steven Babitsky are available to provide physicians one-on-one non-clinical career coaching. We help our clients:
- Identify non-clinical careers that fit their interests, desires, financial needs, and geographic constraints,
- Provide frank advice as to potential careers that might be a poor fit,
- Draft a superb non-clinical resume,
- Prepare to excel for job interviews,
- Locate relevant opportunities through networking, recruiters, and job postings, and
- Negotiate job offers to maximize compensation packages and perks.
Steve and Jim are the co-authors of the book Non-Clinical Careers for Physicians and the article The Biggest Mistakes Physicians Make When Transitioning to a Non-Clinical Career. They created and lead SEAK’s annual Non-Clinical Careers for Physicians Conference. In addition, Steve and Jim created and teach SEAK’s highly popular course How to Find and Land High Paying Non-Clinical Jobs. Steve and Jim are also the co-authors of the book The Physician’s Comprehensive Guide to Negotiating.
Non-Clinical Career Coaching from SEAK is provided for a flat, affordable monthly rate, so there’s no need to worry about the meter running or surprise bills. If you are interested in one-on-one non-clinical career coaching, please contact Attorney Jim Mangraviti at 978-276-1234, or via email at Jim@seak.com